New Delhi Airport Taxi
Hire Airport Taxi for higher free pick up and drops at Delhi International Airport
Book a fully air-conditioned airport taxi from Indira Gandhi International Airport for a hassle-free and convenient journey. Been boarded or alighted at the airport by our humble chopper and never missed a flight or late for a meeting.
Choose from a wide range of our airport cabs at Indira Gandhi International Airport
Book our premium and inexpensive airport cabs and choose from many car options – hatchback, sedan, Innova, and even tempo travelers. We offer prepaid-taxi as well as post-paid options with quality vehicles and specialist chauffeurs. Our pre-paid taxi at New Delhi Airport is not only reliable but also economical.
–Why New Delhi Airport Cab of hiring Musafir : Our airport cab service in New Delhi is not just super economical and reliable, it is fully flexible with many convenient options. We offer the option of traveling outside of the airport directly. We also provide several car type options so that you can choose the car that best suits your needs.
- Reliable departure and ready drops for all departures and arrivals; So that you never miss a flight
- Our professional chauffeurs will keep a plaque with your name, help you with the luggage, and transport you to the car.
- Our hassle-free prepaid booking facility will help you avoid rising prices, selling conditions, and long queues as an airport.
- We offer many vehicle options, including hatchbacks like the Indica, Ritz and Maruti Swift, premium sedans from Etios, Swift Dzire, Honda City Innova, and luxury New Delhi airport prepaid taxis like Toyota Camry and Mercedes.
When to book a taxi from Delhi Airport
Book our airport cab in Delhi for your business trip and make sure you are never late for a meeting, ever again. We provide timely pickup and drop at the airport to ensure that you are never late for a meeting and you never fly. . Your journey will be comfortable and you will reach your destination new. Whether corporate pick-up/drop or leisure travel, we have vehicles for all your needs. Our premium sedans and SUVs are perfect for large families and your journey will be smooth and seamless. Travel to nearby destinations directly from the airport without delay or the hassle of changing cabs or wasting time within the city.
Book an airport cab service in Delhi for outstation trips
Delhi is a great start to explore North India. Hire Delhi airport taxi service and travel to outside destinations directly from the airport. By doing this, you will be able to avoid the hassle of booking multiple cabs and spending time in city traffic. You can make Delhi your base and visit all the major tourist destinations in North India by hiring a taxi at a reliable airport in Delhi. It is convenient to take a taxi from Delhi Airport, especially if you are traveling with your family.
Book a cab from Delhi Airport for local sightseeing
Delhi is a journey for travelers who love history, culture, and good food. It has many timeless monuments like Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Red Fort, Lotus Temple, and many more. The best way for a tourist to visit Delhi is to take a local cab package of 8 hours and 80 kilometers or 12 hours and 120 kilometers, depending on your itinerary and your free time.
Places to visit in Delhi
- Red Fort: It is a magnificent 17th-century fort built by the Mughals. It now has a museum.
- Qutb Minar: This 73-meter tower is a major tourist attraction. It was built in the year 1193.
- Humayun’s tomb: is a wonderful monument made of sandstone. It is surrounded by stately gardens.
- India Gate: It is a historical structure built-in memory of Indian soldiers who died in the First World War.
- Lotus temple: It is a spiritual site built in the form of a lotus and is open to people of all religions.
Safety and Security – We understand your concerns
Indira Gandhi International Airport is a blast in the heart of the city and is very close to both Gurgaon and South Delhi. The airport complex is very large and few are alone at the exit. However, travelers should not worry too much about this as there is a considerable police presence and constant patrolling. Add another layer of security, our airport pick up and drop services in Delhi are extremely safe and reliable. Our verified drivers are and undergo intensive training and sensitivity and are trained to prioritize the safety of passengers. Whether it is a late-night pickup or early morning, we have more than one checkpoint so that you can reach your destination comfortably and without any hassle. Also, if there is a problem during your trip, you can always call our 24/7 hotline and resolve it immediately.
About Delhi City Airport
Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi connects Delhi to various national and international destinations. It is one of the largest airports in the country and offers world-class facilities such as duty-free shops, shopping centers, cafes and restaurants, coffee shops, book shops, and more.
Currently, more than 80 airlines serve this airport. IGIA has three passenger terminals. Terminal 1 and 2 cater to domestic flights while Terminal 3 caters to both national and international flights. It also has a dedicated Haj Terminal and a cargo terminal.
Airport Transfer Services for Corporates
In addition to providing airport transfer taxis to retail customers, we also provide corporate taxi services and offer our complete offering – from airport taxis to employee transport services. Contact us on our corporate car rental page to get a bid that meets your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the prepaid taxi available at Delhi airport?
- Yes, prepaid taxis are available at Delhi Airport. For better service at cheaper prices, you can make a booking with Musafir
- How far is the Delhi airport from the city?
- The Delhi airport is 22.5 km from the city center.
- How can I get to Delhi Airport?
- You can reach Delhi Airport by booking a cab or taking the metro.
- How do I reach the railway station from Delhi airport?
- You can make a Musafir cab booking from Delhi airport to the railway station or go by metro.
- How do I get IGI Terminal 3?
- You can reach IGI Terminal 3 by taking a direct cab with Musafir.
- Does Delhi Metro Go to Terminal 3?
- Yes, Delhi Metro goes to Terminal 3.
- How do I get from Delhi to Delhi Cantt railway station?
- For a comfortable and hassle-free experience, you can take a taxi to Delhi Cantt.
- How far is the railway station from Delhi airport?
- The railway station is 13 km from Delhi Airport.