One way and Round trip from Chandigarh to Delhi Taxi service -Delhi to Chandigarh is one of the best and most popular routes in India, we are the best service provider from Chandigarh to Delhi. We also provide a way to go from Chandigarh to Delhi, Delhi to Chandigarh and many cities in North India.
We have an economy taxi service 24 hours economy taxi service is one of the main specialties of Chandigarh Delhi Taxi. We have a well educated and skilled driver with very good experience in driving. Our taxi service is efficient and fast which sets us apart from other taxi companies in the city. We provide the best taxi rate for one way taxi from Chandigarh to Delhi.
We have a taxi in Chandigarh with good quality and facilities. Our focus will be on customers and maintain their uniqueness. We pride ourselves on being a company where customer service means punctuality and a friendly attitude.
We offer our customers the chance to connect with the best taxi service by providing safe and cost-effective services. We have a strong base of customers worldwide. So please give us a chance to serve you. If you book a taxi online, you will also get a call to confirm the booking. You will receive a call to confirm the booking
Why book a Chandigarh to Delhi cab with Musafir India Taxi?
- With absolutely hidden fees, we provide a transparent billing system and a hassle-free booking experience.
- We understand that plans change. Enjoy our zero cancellation policy on all bookings.
- Always get up on time with our reliable and affordable services.
- Ride with our humble chafe specially trained for outdoor riding.
- If you are only interested in one-way-drop, you can avail our Chandigarh to Delhi taxi which offers you a one-way taxi at about half the rate of a similar round trip.
Chandigarh to Delhi Taxi – Delhi to Chandigarh car rental
If you are looking for an inexpensive and reliable car rental service from Chandigarh to Delhi, there are a variety of taxis available to choose from Savaari. Whether you are looking for that extra boot space or a luggage carrier; You can choose from our sedan or Innova options.
Book Chandigarh to Delhi Airport Taxi
With the launch of our Chandigarh to Delhi Airport drop cab, you can now avail door-step pickup at affordable taxi fare from Chandigarh to Delhi. You can book your cab online and choose from a wide range of available cab options. Booking a cab from Chandigarh to Delhi Airport is one of the most convenient ways to travel. A taxi to Musafir Taxi is nothing short of a hassle-free experience.
Tour package – Cab services to suit your needs
Musafir India Taxi has carefully planned one-way, one-day, and multi-day packages from Chandigarh to Delhi. For more information on car hire visit our page, Chandigarh to Delhi Tourist Package. You can call us at our customer care number mentioned above to avail exciting discounts and seasonal offers on your favorite packages.
Chandigarh to Delhi Cabs by road
Information of distance, time and highway from Chandigarh to Delhi
The distance from Chandigarh to Delhi is about 250 km and it takes about 4 hours to cover this distance by car. Highways are well maintained, making it easy to drive on these roads. You will cross cities like Zirakpur, Ambala, Kurukshetra, Karnal, and Panipat, giving you plenty of opportunities to build pitstops in a way that will make your journey more enjoyable.
Things to do on your road trip with a Taxi from Chandigarh to Delhi The route from Chandigarh to Delhi passes through the vast plains of Punjab, some small towns and villages of Haryana and finally the urban places of Delhi. Rent a car from Chandigarh and enjoy your drive through the changing landscape. Your road-trip from Chandigarh to Delhi will be full of interesting stopovers and plenty of opportunities to sample local food as well as explore interesting places along the way.
Places to visit in Delhi
Here are some tips to make your trip to Delhi more enjoyable and memorable:
- The narrow, winding streets and suburbs of Old Delhi are a testament to the former Mughal rule. Old Delhi has the oldest and busiest market in the country – Chandni Chowk.
- If you want to explore the Mughal history, explore historical monuments like Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb and Purana Fort.
- Delhi has famous temples across the city, some notable is the Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple, and the ISKCON Temple.
- Central Delhi is the concentration of political power in the country, and the scenic spots here include Raisina Hill, Rajpath and Rashtrapati Bhavan on India Gate. The best time to visit this place is in the evening as all the buildings glow, and you can see the Amar Jawan Jyoti shining at India Gate.
What makes Musafir India Taxi the most reliable cab service for booking cabs from Chandigarh to Delhi?
Since our inception in 2020, we strongly believe in our core values of reliability, etiquette, and transparency. After serving more customers, we are still striving towards providing a great experience to all our customers for cabs from Chandigarh.