Jaisalmer Taxi service
Jaisalmer is home to the Great Indian Desert, which offers endless opportunities for outdoor adventures such as desert camping, star gazing, camel safaris, and camel rides. And if you search deep into the city, you will discover stories of its magnificent history. Book a taxi in Jaisalmer and see it all. With our Jaisalmer cab booking, you can enjoy the most affordable, comfortable, convenient, and reliable travel option and see the land of golden sand.
How to book cab in Jaisalmer
Book a taxi in Jaisalmer, either through the website or by calling us on our 24×7 helpline. The booking process is transparent, smooth, and streamlined. There is no hidden cost and all T&C are clearly stated. Here you can book Jaisalmer taxi in easy steps:
- 24/7 customer support
- As soon as you make a booking, you receive an email and a message confirming your itinerary. You will also get payment details in this communication. Driver details, useful travel information, and key T&C will be shared across multiple channels including email, SMS, and calls. We will send the invoice to your inbox and phone as soon as your journey is complete.
- Musafir Taxi provides taxi services in three categories: outstation cabs in Jaisalmer, local full or half-day cab services, and airport transfer taxis. The quality of our services is proven by our valued customers and this experience is gained when you take advantage of our service. With our interesting offers and tour packages, you can make the most of your Jaisalmer vacation.
Outstation Taxi Service in Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer is excellent in itself. But apart from its mysterious landscape and heritage-rich city, there are many other exciting places nearby that you can visit. Take advantage of our round trip or one-way ride to Outstation Cab in Jaisalmer and travel to neighboring cities of Barmer, Osian, Pokhran, etc. Take an outstation taxi to Jaisalmer and somehow explore the desert city.
Local cab service in Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer is dotted with ancient temples, palaces, museums, and not to mention classic eateries to give you the most authentic desert experience, in addition to desert adventures around the perimeter of the city. Choose from our various trip packages on your local booking like 4h / 40kms half-day and 8h / 80kms and 12hrs / 120 km for a full day cab in Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer Airport Cab Service
The nearest airport to Jaisalmer is at Jodhpur, which is about 275 km from the city. Therefore, if you have to travel from the airport, you can also rely on local transportation or airport transfers from the hotel. Book a Jaisalmer Airport Taxi, which will ferry you from the airport for direct and hassle-free experience.
Musafir Jaisalmer Taxi – Our Quality Promise
We try to go that extra mile to delight you with our cab service in Jaisalmer. From booking pickup to travel experience, you will be happy and pleasantly surprised in every way. When you book a cab with Musafir India Taxi. you can be assured that our promise of quality has been fulfilled.
Experience our premium service for yourself-
Time served: Excellent track record of timely service. Our call center will be in touch with you and ensure that there is no delay.
Driver Expertise: Drivers are selected through a 30-point checklist and have intimate knowledge of routes.
Transparent Billing: you will always know what your bill looks and mode of payment. We know that GST, toll charges, and inter-state taxes can be misleading. This is why our invoices are clear, crisp, and accurate. There are no hidden costs and fees.
Choose from several options: We have many options ranging from hatchbacks to luxury cars and tempo passengers.
Reliability and Safety: Our drivers undergo extensive sensitivity and training to ensure your safety and comfort. In addition, we provide 24/7 support to all our passengers. If a problem occurs during the trip, help is just a call. Musafir is proud of being the leading taxi brand in Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer – Outstation Gateways
Book an Outstation Jaisalmer taxi service and visit these places:
Pokhran – The ancient city, known for its heritage, is situated within the Pokhran Thar Desert and is perfect for the most rustic experience.
Khechen – With a Jaisalmer outstation taxi, you can easily travel to the city, 171 KM away from Jaisalmer, famous for its Demoiselle Crane village.
Barmer – Historically and culturally popular, Barmer is home to unique handcrafted items, furniture, textiles, and more. Get an outstation taxi service in Jaisalmer and see the colorful city.
Jaisalmer local by road
Rajasthan is a vast land in itself. And Jaisalmer more, especially if you are traveling for the first time. With our experienced Musafir Chauffer, you can not only explore places of your interest but also get to know some lesser-known places. With their on-road expertise and local knowledge, our drivers can help you create a place to see, live, eat, and visit Jaisalmer like a local.
Sightseeing in Jaisalmer Taxi
With our best taxi service in Jaisalmer, you can customize your entire journey and explore the golden city of Rajasthan. You can choose from our options of 8 hours / 80 kilometer, 4 hours / 40 kilometer, or 12 hours / 120 kilometer.
Book a rental car and travel freely to Outstation in Jaisalmer. Some of the places around Jaisalmer you must visit-
- Visit the 12th century Jaisalmer Fort and the 19th century Patwa Haveli and get introduced to their intricate architecture.
- Spend a day in the famous Gadisar Lake.
- Take a camel ride to Jaisalmer Sunset Point and watch the orange sky raging against the dunes of golden sand.
- Explore the Thar Heritage Museum and learn about the art, history, and local communities of Jaisalmer that have ruled the region for centuries.